Instructions for the Bytchn Swytchn A/B/C Switcher
The A/B/C Switcher allows the ability to switch between three outputs. Both output A and B are buffered with output A also being transformer isolated to
alleviate ground loop hum when using more than one amp. Output C is a direct out. The buffer is completly transparent and no signal is lost when using the American made Jensen transformer isolated out. Completly passive switching, no relays are used.
- Input-Instrument in. Unplug when not in use to conserve battery life.
- Ouput A-Buffered and transformer isolated output.
- Ouput B-Buffered output.
- Output C-Direct out- C can also be used as an additional input that will output to A or B.
- -9VDC jack-for use with UL or CE listed (Negative) center, 9VDC, filtered, and regulated power supply.
- A/B Footswitch- toggles between output A and B
- C Footswitch- turns on/off the C ouput jack.
Nessuna prodotto trovato.